D50
Lv 6
D50 preguntado en Politics & GovernmentPolitics · hace 1 mes

If you only had one bullet...?

Who would you shoot? Trump, Alex Jones, Hillary, or would you use it on yourself rather than go to hell in a handbasket with the rest of the world?

12 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Obvious non Christian

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

I wouldn't shoot anyone because I am not an insane murderer.  

• hace 1 mes

If the times were that desperate, I would use the bullet to hold up someone who had more bullets. 

Kind of like using "one wish" to wish for more wishes. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

A BLM member about to throw a Molotov cocktail through my window.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

shoot a rabbit for food

• Kerri
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

Do I have to shoot one of them?  I'm definitely not shooting myself.  If I have to shoot one of them it would be Alex Jones.  I barely know who he is, I think he is a right-wing conspiracy nut case.  He causes more problems than he solves.  Hillary is an old, decrepit, powerless, loser.  Let her whither and die slowly.  And Trump, well, he is protected by the Secret Service and I would probably get shot by them before I could pop Trump in his thick skull.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I would save it for when I needed it most. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I'd shoot Trump, beat Alex Jones to death with the gun, and blame it on Hillary because right-wingers already stupidly believe that she murders people.

• hace 1 mes

I wouldn't use it. I don't have a license and I don't love guns.

I also fail to see how shooting anyone would be helpful realistically

• hace 1 mes

I wouldn't shoot anyone. 

I'd unload the gun and walk away after shaking the President's hand and telling him what a great job he's done.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.