Goerge
Lv 7
Goerge preguntado en Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · hace 1 mes

What do you like on your pizza?

In short, I need some help with what kind of cheeses and toppings I should use. Grill it over hickory(all I have at the moment) or convection bake at 500f? That's as hot as this oven gets. 

Yesterday was homemade cinnamon rolls and today I would like to make us a couple pizzas. Well not us exactly but my roommates and I.

Where can I find the best pre-made.....; HA!!!It'll be a homemade crust and sauce but I have so many toppings that I thought you guys could help me, if it isn't too early(I'm in the US).I have fresh mozz as well as a whole milk and a low moisture brick of mozzarella and some Oaxaca which is sorta like Mexican mozzarella. I then have so many other kinds of cheese including asiago, parmesan, monteray jack, pepper jack and lots more smoked gouda, cheddar...Whoever I choose for B.A./F.A. I will choose before lunch and post pics so you know this isn't some troll blowing hickory smoke. 

Actualización:

Available toppings: Breakfast sausage, jalapenos(pickled and fresh), black olives, green bell peppers, onions, garlic, bacon, pepperoni, chorizo, Italian sausage, fresh white button mushrooms, spinach, chicken breast, ground beef and we don't have any pineapple or broccoli. 

Actualización 2:

Thank you Abraham. Any advice on cheeses? 

3 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

Pepperoni, mushrooms, olives 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I like fat titties on my pizza mmm so goood.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Thanks for that. I went ahead with Asiago, Oaxaca, whole milk mozzarella and fresh mozzarella. We are enjoying it. 

Attachment image
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.