Goerge
Lv 7
Goerge preguntado en Arts & HumanitiesHistory · hace 2 meses

Has California found a sliver lining with mask mandates?

Actualización:

The silver lining I was referring to was that with the amount of forest fires raging out of control, those who were bucking the system and not seeing a need to wear a mask may choose to finally wear a mask, killing two birds with one stone. 

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Masks are a proven commodity to mitigating the spread of airborne virus. We're only strong as the weak links which is why solidarity is so important.

EDIT

I see what you mean ... yes, it's so sad how poor the air quality is throughout much of Ca. I suppose the mask does help filter that ... good call about the silver lining but dueling catastrophes ... yuck.

• Damien
    Lv 6
    hace 2 meses

No, arrogant fools wont admit it but the masks are simply not reducing cases at all.India has mandated masks since April, today gets 98,000 new cases everyday. First the pro mask idiots will say "we should mandate masks in US and then the cases will reduce dramatically", then when i bring up the india numbers, the hypocrite morons will say "well its a good thing they're only getting 98,000 cases, without masks they'd be getting 200,000 cases everyday.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.