Goerge
Lv 7
Goerge preguntado en Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · hace 1 mes

Has the virus disappeared yet?

Our commander in chief told us that the virus will disappear and after 8 months in isolation I would assume it has by now, or am I mistaken? 

Actualización:

To be clear I know that Trump is a narcissistic and moronic liar. He lies like a 5 year old too. So sad that we elected something like that for the office of the POTUS. 

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Respuesta preferida

No. Coronavirus is still there, still doing its thing.

Keep at least 1.5 metres apart from other people. Wear a facemask. Be careful touching stuff. Get some hand sanitizer. It is as real as ever and Trump is a noodle-brain and you should not listen to him at all.

I hope we will be over coronavirus one day soon. When that day comes, you will know.

• Anónimo
    hace 6 días

That's what your brain is telling you it should be gone. It's still out there because people like you spread it to others by having parties and not wearing masks.

• hace 1 mes

Not even close. There were 282,370 new cases yesterday and the day beofre was a record high at 310,692 new cases world-wide.

• hace 1 mes

He lied and you're deeply mistaken. Don't listen to him because he rarely gets it right.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • mom
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

why would you listen to the idiot trump who lies when ever he opens his mouth. they are talking of another wave of the virus coming. the only reason trump is saying that he knew about the virus before saying anything to us, is because he wants to win again. do not believe anything that fool has to say. people are going about their business like their is no virus, not wearing a mask or standing six feet apart and having parties, give it time and they will get the virus, instead of staying home as much as possible

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Not even close.

• hace 1 mes

In Blighty It would appear like its coming back, a lot of new cases being infected but only a few deaths. 

PS.

Thanks for the BA.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

It has not disappeared yet.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.