Lara N preguntado en Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · hace 2 meses

Why do I have gnats that accumulate on the inside of my fridge raider door at the base?

I have a few gnats fly around my apartment nothing special but they like to buzz near my nose and my mouth and I've heard if you have a gnat problem that likes to go around your nose and your eyes and your mouth and ears then it's probably fungal gnats not regular gnats. And I read that Vahe like moisture well I had a couple in my sink I killed them off with kitchen cleaner and I have not seen them come back since but after I did that I noticed there was like 20 of them crawling around on the inside of my fridge door and I don't have any rotten food I don't have any food that's days old and needs to be pitched or anything. I took everything out of the fridge end used kitchen cleaner and wiped out the gnat problem. end an hour later there were three so I did it again and the rest of the night they were fine and then the next day the same thing about 20 maybe more rolling around on the door at the bottom and going underneath my Pramheda store but I don't have any rotten produce etc. I took everything out yet again and I did a thorough cleaning of the walls and everything and I looked behind the fridge nothing. but every day I have to do it again and I'm baffled. please, any idea why and how they get killed permanently and stop coming back? 

Actualización:

Sorry if this is in the wrong category. I can't find a better category to put this in. 

4 respuestas

Relevancia
  • John P
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

What is a 'fridge raider'? Or is it 'fridge raider door'? In Britain I have never heard that term.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Clean your fridge.  Empty the drain pan.

• John
    Lv 6
    hace 2 meses

Flying insect spray, expensive but worth it.

• hace 2 meses

Many refrigerators have a tray for condensation in the base. Some times other things drain there which can provide something the gnats can feed on and lay eggs in. So pull out that tray and wash it up. That grill at the bottom should pop out giving access to the area.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.