LAN
Lv 7
LAN preguntado en Politics & GovernmentPolitics · hace 2 meses

Why should anyone vote Democrat?

Especially seeing that the cities that they control refuse to do anything about the riots going on in their own cities.  

BQ, How many people will actually try to give a real answer to this rather than just spouting rhetoric that they aren't intelligent enough to logically support while anonymously crying about it all being Trumps fault?

Actualización:

Funny how you don't believe in DNA science that can tell the difference between men and women then isn't it Ivan?

Actualización 2:

Violent rioting is illegal anonymous coward.

Actualización 3:

So tell me how well that kind of thinking is working in California with all the rolling blackouts and people leaving for Texas and Arizona in droves?

Actualización 4:

Ho-ray for sustainability.

10 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 2 meses
    Respuesta preferida

Because they are not able to realize how the Democrats are lying to them and tricking them. 

• Anónimo
    hace 4 semanas

To make idiots like you upset so you can come make fun of other people to make yourself feel better. As long as you keep whining about democrats, they'll keep living in your head, RENT-FREE. Please be mad, it entertains me. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Well floppy bottom democrats are awesome 

• hace 2 meses

Hilariously, you fail to realize how many of the rioters were actually on the alt-right. But keep living in your Fox News bubble. In the end, only you lose.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 2 meses

Hey man you really need to be professional and have much better moral conduct because most of all I see of how you talk to people is so terribly wrong . If you have nothing good to say than say nothing and if you have difficulty curbing your desires then you must stay off the internet and go do something more important to help the world be a better place . You don't seem acknowledge that you are hurting others very much and this is a heavy disease in your heart that you may think it's okay to talk to people the way you are talking to them . If you fear, love, and obey God who is one being completely separate from all other beings and has no son then you need to lower your ego and only speak good to the people or say nothing and go focus on what's important . You are just disrespecting people without any shame and this automatically indicates you have the disease of vices in your heart . You really need to seek to purify yourself and do what's more of moral conduct at all times and places.

• hace 2 meses

I know you're very upset that I can no longer comment on your answers anymore... but I want you to know that you are still very close to my heart.

Try not to pine for me too much... 😘

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

How is your lover Mr. Right? Any sign of a gay wedding yet? 

lol

• hace 2 meses

I am a single white male, conservative, and voting for President Trump.  Hallelujah!  I have seen the light.

• hace 2 meses

I will vote Democrat because I believe in science.  I believe protecting our environment is essentially for the long-term sustainability of our planet.  I want leaders who will take prudent measures to stop the spread of pandemics.  I also want leaders who will base decisions on facts and not internet memes.

Edit:  DNA also affects how the brain is wired and can alter people's gender identity.  If conservatives can believe themselves patriots while shamelessly slandering their countrymen, why can't people born with one gender believe themselves to be another?

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Protesting isn't illegal. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.