Lara N preguntado en Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · hace 2 meses

How to make AIP all purpose flour with combo of almond and coconut flours? ?

I would like to make a recipe that calls for condensed cream of chicken soup but usually condensed soups have wheat so if I were to make an all-purpose flour AIP friendly how would I do it? As far as how would I do it for the substitution of the all-purpose flour needed in the soup recipe to make it condensed? I read this but I don't know my math very well: 

1 cup all-purpose flour = ¼-1/3 cup coconut flour. Coconut flour can be baked at the same temperature as other recipes, no need for adjustment. The best ratio is 3:1 almond flour to coconut flour. This low-carb flour substitution closely mirrors all-purpose flour without the need for additional eggs.

The recipe I want to do for homemade condensed cream of chicken soup says 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour but if I were to make it up and put it in a jar so I could have enough to just scoop as needed what would be a good ratio? What would be like a good combo I don't know my math very well and I also know I've only worked with coconut flour once but I do know that it takes a hell of a lot less coconut flour than it does any other flour. So if the ratio would be like three to one what does that mean and what would be a good mixture if I were to put it in a 24 ounces spaghetti jar to have for later so I could just scoop this AIP all-purpose flour that I made when I need it for other things that call for all-purpose flour?

Aún no hay respuestas.
Sé el primero en responder esta pregunta.