Regwah
Lv 7
Regwah preguntado en Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · hace 4 meses

Is a Dijon letter just writing in mustard?

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 meses
    Respuesta preferida

Perhaps someone is just trying to ketchup  with you, and explain all the reasons you are being dumped. 

• hace 4 meses

I like HONEY mustard......😂😂😂😂

Attachment image
  • Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

One may feel rather plastered with mustard... as in muster plastered... lol.  Kinda like they've received a limp handshake which we all know doesn't do much to convince someone that one is really interested in meeting that person!!  One might say; 'they just ain't all that much into me!"  (good play on words Reg)... In King Phillips court, Dijon mustard came made with wine... best we not wine too much when we have those awful remedies... no fun having a mustard plaster placed over y(our) heart, let me tell you, especially when your big sister who tot she was helping forgot to place a cloth upon your chest first!! lol.  Organic dijon with honey is far less toxic... but the downer is when someone isn't all that into us, it doesn't matter how much fancy lettering is done, we feel like we're hurtin' if our heart wanted to go further with that person!!

• MJT209
    Lv 5
    hace 4 meses

Yes and he'd  Relish the chance of replying in "Comeback sauce"

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • RR
    Lv 6
    hace 4 meses

It means you have no use for a French Letter anymore.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.