Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · hace 4 semanas

Why human beings are weird?

They dont believe in ghost or paranormal, they are some idiots who uses paranormal activities to talk with dead soul. 

Why is the guy who does this type of nonsense is getting hacked and video removed and have to make videos private. 

Human can you make me understand, you dont believe in paranormal, astrology but what is your problem if someone is scamming others using it? That too by showing it on YouTube videos? Are we paying money to watch yt videos? What is some human beings problem? Are they mentally ill ?

It is not something taken as proof, so why the one that disbelieve are so worried about it? Do you care about kids dying? Or you only care abt someone getting fooled online. I cannot understand stupid human beings. 

3 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 4 semanas

Who says we are?  Where's your proof?  

• hace 4 semanas

Well humans evolved from apes and some have more evolving to do clearly 

• Anónimo
    hace 4 semanas

I mean like are you seriously so stupid that we need to tell look stupid, stupid? Yes pay attention, all this is nonsense? Yes. So they are giving wrong info, yes? Yes. So whats your problem then stupid? 

They do not know you, they are giving wrong info, what is the problem? Do you want them to know the correct info? No. Then again, what is the problem stupid? 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.