Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · hace 3 meses

Do you think that the God is racist?

10 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 meses

I don't assign things to imaginary sky fairies. 

• Anónimo
    hace 3 meses

No.  Non-existent entities can't be anything - they don't exist.  You're delusional to so much as harbour the notion of a "God."    

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

he isnt.........

• KFC
    Lv 5
    hace 3 meses

God is not real 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Peter
    Lv 4
    hace 3 meses

I'm not racist!  I ruv every race

• Anónimo
    hace 3 meses

Here's what The Bible says:

"We were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink” (1 Corinthians 12:13).

• hace 3 meses

He created blacks and browns so no

• hace 3 meses

Several gods had wars between one another and showed short temper, stands to reason since those are self-projections of people's desire that some of them would be biast against race, social status, employ and such.

Hell we know that Greek (and subsequently roman) goods had biases towards  say bodies of water, underworlds and such if you assume conflict of interest occurring (which is inevitability with all human creations) than you get biases against, and if someone is perceived as patron of race or city or nation than there would be xenophobic reaction against them from ones of conflicting faith.

Merely decreeing one's superstition as all good and righteous has not spared Judeo-Christian deities from such pettiness either (you know the bears sent after someone for disrespecting some dude, world flood and destruction of 2 cities for dubious reasons are great examples).

No person is perfect and no creation of human can be perfect as consequence (and yes religion is human made, human presented and human enacted)

• hace 3 meses

How can God be racist when Jesus was middle eastern?

• Anónimo
    hace 3 meses

God loves, people hate.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.