God, can you please give me some kind of sign that you exist?  Anything is good, I'm open.?

Christians here always say their experiences with you are their evidence, and all who seek shall find.  

I am seeking so therefore am 100% confident you will answer.

Actualización:

Amen.

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Allah in ch 51 v 47 of Quran says universe is ever expanding 1400 years ago Edwin Hubble discovered this fact in late 1800's who could have said such an advanced thing long time ago certainly it was Allah

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Yes, God is speaking through Christians, to repent of your sins like lying, and pretending to be a Christian, when you are not - and accept the sacrifice of His son Jesus Christ for your sins, to follow Him instead, then you will find

Him.

• hace 1 mes

Oh?  Are you saying that you are prepared for the experience?  Humble, honest, willing to follow where God leads, and giving up your sins?  It takes more than just asking.

• hace 1 mes

The best way to find Him is by His written word, just pick up a Bible and start reading in the Book of John. Try The New American Standard Bible. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

When you have the proof of hope, love, beauty and truth you'll have your proof for God.

• hace 1 mes

Don't expect anything spooky like the parting of a sea or any miracle like that. God doesn't follow our whims. Do not test God and do not ask for what you don't desperately need.

• hace 1 mes

PRAY TO HIM NOT US...PRAYING IS PERSONAL...THE WORLD IS PROOF OF GOD ALONG WITH THE BIBLE.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

The Lord makes Himself known through His followers. 

It is our job to proclaim that Jesus is Lord.

Attachment image
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.