Why are Atheists so simple minded?

22 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

Atheists can grasp the depth of your mind, but you fail to grasp the depth and amazing impact of theirs.

• hace 1 mes

Why are thumpies so gullible that they will believe in an bronze age ergot induced hallucination? Ever notice just how similar religious "visions" are to the hallucinations reported by LSD users? That s because LSD comes from ergot fungus

• hace 1 mes

False premise cannot produce a valid answer. "Why is the moon made of cream cheese?"

• hace 1 mes

I'm thinking maybe it just because they just like to keep it simple. As simple as, "what you see is what you get", "seeing is believing",  "when you're dead you're done". And the fact is if that's what they believe that's what will be their reality. But we know that, in the real reality, "what you say is what you get", "believing is seeing", And when you're dead to this world, you're alive in heaven.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Adam
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

Yes there are some Atheists who will simply believe what they are told without doing any research to back it up. Just like there are some Christians who believe what they are told on a Sunday without even going as far to check if the preach is biblically accurate, never mind doing more research on their faith. Atheists, Christians, Muslims, Buddists etc are communities all made up of similar types of people. Welcome to being human

• hace 1 mes

I'm not the one who believes in whatever an old fiction book tells me

• I know right?  What kind of complex-thinking being doesn't believe in invisible deities eh?

• hace 1 mes

They are not generally speaking. 

They only agree that God™ does not exist.

There is nothing in that that means they are "simple minded"

What makes you think that your "simple minded" question is funny, interesting, knowledgeable or informative.

Mostly it just seems like insulting and ignorant. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

So, if an atheist came up to you with some story about a "talking snake"..........

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

They are not simple minded.

They simply do not know the Lord.

Attachment image
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.