Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · hace 1 mes

My girlfriend is suspecting that she is pregnant. What to do?

She did the cheap pharmacy test was negative. we had intercourse several times. I don't want to be a father. I am without sleep, I will not take over the son and he will be raised without a father.

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

All home pregnancy tests (cheap or not cheap) are the same. If your girlfriend took a pregnancy test at least 3 weeks after  the last time you had sex and it showed negative, then she's NOT pregnant. After 3 weeks, the pregnancy hormone would have developed enough that, if she was pregnant, the test would have shown positive. 

You didn't mention the most important thing:  Has she missed a period? If she hasn't missed a period, then she needs to wait until her period is at least 1-1/2 weeks overdue before she takes a test. If that test shows negative; she's not pregnant. If it shows positive, she is pregnant.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

If she waited until at least a week after her period was due to do the test and got a negative result then she's not pregnant. Even a cheap test would be accurate then. 

If not then she should wait that long and test again if her period doesn't arrive.

You should get a vasectomy. 

• MissA
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Seems like she should take another pregnancy test if her period doesn’t turn up, then dump your *** and make plans to get the court to compel you to provide child support. 

• helene
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

What makes you even think it will be a son, dumbass?

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

If your GF is pregnant because you didn't use proper birth control (condom or other) then it IS your fault too.  She doesn't need you physically to have a child and she can take you to family court to get child support should she wish to.  You can refuse to help raise the child, but if she decides to keep it, then you WILL be responsible for supporting that child. Should have thought about this before becoming sexually involved...its a little late to be regretting things.  Risk is always present for both pregnancy and STD transmission when you have unprotected sexual intercourse .  Time to man up, act like a decent human being and get her another more reliable pregnancy test or take her to planned parenthood to get a blood test for pregnancy done.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.