what should I do?

My dad is in absolute trash because of the things he is doing now and in the past seven years such as parental abuse, emotional abuse, phycological abuse, verbal abuse, pet neglect, homophobia, and transphobia. I have already lost my cat ariel because he wouldn't take her to the vet, she passed in May this year and now one of my dogs isn't eating or drinking anything and won't open her mouth unless it's to yawn, she won't even bark and she was very vocal. I have been trying to convince him to take her but he won't listen, he has the mindset of a man in the '50s when the man is in power and everything has to be his way or it's wrong. please tell me, what should I do??

1 respuesta

Relevancia
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 4 semanas

If you're an adult you should move out. If you're a child you should just try to focus on your future so that someday you're able to move out. Doesn't really sound like you're being physically abused in any way that would get you removed from the home by child protective services. So just keep your head down and avoid talking about the issues that set him off. If you've got a co-parent in the picture you might appeal to them to take the dog to the vet. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.