? preguntado en Family & RelationshipsFriends · hace 1 mes

How can stop feeling sorry for myself?

I am in my late twenties.I have never had friends in my college years because of severe social anxiety. Was abused by my mother in growing years. Constant negative criticism from my family made me feel lonely, loser and pathetic. I have tried to change but every time I am reminded of my past by my family members and many a times I think of my past a lot. I have not formed good relationships with anyone. Is it difficult to form friendships with anyone let alone get myself a bf.How do I deal with this? 

3 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

It will not be easy.....but switch focus from self to others

Maybe take up volunteering for people with greater needs

• hace 1 mes

The first step is realise you have a problem.  BEING negative never solves anything and is always detrimental. KNOWING THIS be smarter.kinder, and avoif thinking to much into the past. Look forward and concentrate on the future,  the next day.   START  by maintaining good frienda  , relationshop and avoid people  whonare leechers and too negative. LIFE is what you  make of it.  Seek love, enlightenment good frietnds , and all will fall into place.  Of course  do not forget exercise  as when was the last time you saw a sad jogger?

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Seek some therapy. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.