Ame preguntado en HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · hace 1 mes

Does this look like skin cancer?

I have this spot on my side that will get about the size of a pea, scab over and then fall off. It has happened two times. Picture of right before scab fell off. 

Does this look like skin cancer?

Attachment image

4 respuestas

  • hace 1 mes

    See a dermatologist if you're concerned about this spot. 

  • LAN
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

    Only utter morons post this question.   only a biopsy can tell for certain that anything is cancerous.   Grow up and stop begging for attention.

    It looks more like you pricked yourself and allowed the blood to dry in place.

  • hace 1 mes

    No, not at all. imagintion

  • hace 1 mes

    That's a reoccurring wart and that's what they do treated with an antibiotic ointment and keep it treated and maybe the wart route will die

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.