How can you tell if you can trust a wizard/witch/warlock/mage? Beard length or hat length?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 3 meses
    Respuesta preferida

check if the eyes twinkle or not.

beard length can trick you.

hats can be taken off.

• hace 3 meses

Wait for 10 seconds and if during that time they try to kill, eat, maim you... don't trust him/her

• hace 3 meses

Iz tthiz wizard 101

• hace 3 meses

I guess you just got to observe their words & actions for a good period of time; how long that period of time should be, I reckon will vary from individual to individual...

I would advise for you to not put yourself in a position to Have To trust a magic user Right Away... if and when it is possible to do so-

anyone could be out to deceive you or pull one over on you, so hopefully keeping them at arm's length (figure of speech) and observing them in multiple scenarios will be enough to make an informed decision as to whether they are friend or most devious of foes...

Fuente(s): beards and hats will probably not tell you too much about them other than stuff about grooming, fashion or if they like to hid magic stuff in unexpected places.
  • ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 3 meses

By his cock length

• P
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

Beard length         

judging by my beard

• Pyrus
    Lv 6
    hace 3 meses

Wizard: Long Beard

Bitc... uh... Witch: Kinda hard to say

Warlock: Try summoning demons. If you succeed, you're a warlock

Mage: Try summoning elementals (Creatures made of fire, water, wind, ice, etc.). If you succeed, then you're a mage. 

• hace 3 meses

The sorting hat from the Harry Potter movies....Most evil wizard ever till his own hat ate him.  The hat sorted him out.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.