Sister in law and fiance fight?

I'm so so tired of the grudges that my wife holds against my sister in law. My fiance would throw shades at her or give her the cold shoulders most of the time they meet, and my sister in law would be clueless about it. My fiances grudge began two years ago when my sis in law and my brother invited us out for a date night so I could introduce my fiance (the gf). They cancelled on us on a number of times and were late when we did meet the very first time. My fiance felt insulted and wanted an apology from them face to face. My brother apologized to me through text. Long story short, today, my fiance blew up on my sis in law for the first time and said some **** how my sis in law is not respectful to the family. TBH, both of then have been respectful to my family but my fiance doesnt believe so. My mom witnessed the fight and mediated the situation. We're now at home. I'm really tired and lost. I've had this discussion with my fiance countless of times. I need advice on how to mend this relationship. I dont want to lose anyone and see them fight anymore. Any advice is appreciated! TIA

3 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

How come you have a wife and a fiancée?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

You see confused as to whether this is a wife you'd have to divorce or a fiancé/fiancee you could just break up with. But either way if you're attempting to salvage the relationship you'll probably need couples' counseling. If this person gets this exorcized about being cancelled on for a dinner date it's not going to end there. She's going to get upset about everything the goes slightly wrong and if you choose to stay with her that will be your life. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

My advice is that you're asking for trouble by having both a wife and a fiance.

We all recognize your troll drivel.  

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.