If You Were Jesus Dying On The Cross Would You Use Your Powers To Get Out Of The Cross?

Would you

47 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

JESUS did not come to save HIMSELF,BUT to die for salvation of mankind.

• hace 1 mes

If I got that far why not finish it.

If I was Jesus I would have known the Father and I would have the power to stay on the cross. 

• hace 1 mes

The only one who was willing and was qualified(spotless and  blameless lamb) to do that was Jesus. God knows that Jesus won't get out of the cross. 

We sinners can't even obey God in small things like not expressing anger, not telling lies etc., let alone a huge sacrifice like the cross for 6 hours. 

----------------------

We are all sinners and deserve Hell. But, there is a way to Heaven. 

Jesus said, " I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE"

How to be sure of being saved or going to Heaven? 

1) Believe in the One True God(Father, Spirit, Son) and accept Christ ALONE(not self-righteousness, not Mary, not Saints, not religion, not sacraments) as your personal savior. 

2) You have a new heart and new desires. A truly Born-Again believer is a new creation and will have the natural desire to love God and hate sin. They will be sorry when they sin and cant keep enjoying sin as before. 

• hace 1 mes

If you are willing to earnestly study the Bible there is where you will find the answer to your question. The basis of your question is your willingness to know, understand and appreciate the purpose of and sacrifice Jesus made giving his perfect life in exchange for many.

Study of the Bible will direct you to the very first prophecy of the Bible at Genesis 3:15 which was partially fulfilled with Jesus death. The remaining portion of that scripture will be fulfilled in the future.

If you are serious, and want an answer please visit this link:

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=5020171...

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Matthew 20:28 the Son of man came...to give his life a ransom for many.

• hace 1 mes

... From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. 

Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. 

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. 

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 

• hace 1 mes

I don't know.  Nobody can answer that question truthfully because he's never been in that situation.  I hope I wouldn't.

• hace 1 mes

I don't really have any powers that would enable me to do so.

• Yes. You have powers! Use them! If I were him, I would keep to myself and not get on the cross in the first place. Why do such a thing because your father says so? If your father wants you to die for any reason, he don’t love you! 

• Gelo
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

If I had powers I would never let myself get on the cross to begin with.

I'd tell my stupid father to find another way to forgive people because human sacrifice is ridiculous and totally unnecessary.

Love cannot be found in pain, suffering and torture.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.