Lv 6
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

I agree 

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

• David
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

Can't remember the last donut I ate, it's been years.  They are pure junk.

• hace 1 mes

Not literally but they are good.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Only to Police. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

Of course especially when they're far from plain and are made super creative.

• denise
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Yes, they can...………..

• hace 1 mes

NO Not at all.Just pricey

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

When I was younger, yes. Now if I eat more than one I feel nauseous and gross. Too much sugar and oil.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I agree because donuts contain high doses of sugar and sugar itself is addictive. Sugar can even be related to cocaine in some aspects because of the way your brain responds to sugar. For example, when you eat sugar your brain releases Dopamine. The brain similarly reacts to cocaine because the brain also releases Dopamine. Dopamine is the brain chemical that produces pleasure and makes you content.

P.S but sugar isn't necessarily as addictive as cocaine, because cocaine has different physiological effects. . 

• Before I was diagnosed with diabetes, I could have plowed through a dozen donuts in one sitting. There are a lot of things I miss eating and they are at or near the top. I love donuts so much that I named my Instagram donutsnomore - it has all the food I cook as a diabetic. Seriously. https://www.instagram.com/donutsnomore/

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.