My husband loves me more than my parents?

I heard that even if woman does not cook, laundry, does not clean the home and does not make money outside does not sleep with her husband forever, half of her husband's asset is hers.

So husband promised that whether I am in a good or bad situation, he will love me forever. This is unconditional love.

So half of his asset is mine no matter what happens.

But my parents did not sign that they will love me if I am in a good or bad situation 

So my husband loves me more than my parents right?

7 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

As an adult you shouldn't expect there to be no consequences of your behaviours, either good or bad. That is the way a child thinks. 

"...whether I am in a good or bad situation, he will love me forever. This is unconditional love". For your husband to say he can and will love you regardless of anything you do or don't do makes him either a Saint (unlikely), a liar (mehh) or just someone who is in for a big surprise when reality hits and that devotion is really put to the test. 

By the way, if expecting that level of devotion from him, you should also be willing to put an equal effort into being devoted to him and his needs. After all love is better when it is shared, not one sided. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Once you're an adult your spouse is supposed to love you more than your parents do. Laws on marital assets differ depending on where you live and what if any prenuptial agreements you have in place. But generally in a community property jurisdiction, yes, the marital assets are split should the marriage fail. As one assumes your husband married you for your companionship rather then to save money on household staff, your ability of willingness to do chores shouldn't enter into the picture at all. Although it is pretty important to maintain some kind of sexual intimacy throughout a marriage. 

• RP
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

The love for a parent cannot be directly compared to love of a spouse. For the religious, many faiths require one to cleave (stick to or with) her/his spouse, even if it necessitates leaving her/his parents.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Either several people have this problem or you keep reposting the same question.

No, "half of his asset is mine no matter what happens" is NOT true.

You heard wrong.

The rest of this isn't worth answering - or read the other answers the other times you've asked it.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

Love and assets are not the same thing. 

• hace 1 mes

yeah I doubt your husband "signed" that either.

• hace 1 mes

Only God can judge this. God loves those who are good and hates the wicked. 

Psalms 5:5

The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.