My dad just yelled f@ggot to the tranny we walked by at the mall... why?? 馃槶?

19聽respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

Because he secretly a transsexual woman who hates himself聽

• hace 1 mes

Because your father is an opinionated loud mouth idiot and a good example for you NOT to be!!

• hace 1 mes

I presume it鈥檚 because he鈥檚 a homophobic idiot who doesn鈥檛 know that transgendered people aren鈥檛 necessarily gay

• hace 1 mes

Ignorance and sexual insecurity.

• 驴Qu茅 te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesi贸n para votar por la respuesta.
  • An贸nimo
    hace 1 mes

He was just calling a spade a spade.聽

• An贸nimo
    hace 1 mes

Because he is ignorant and doesn't know the difference between being gay and being transgender.

• Emma
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

I can't tell you why, because I have nothing good to say about your dad, and what kind of person would do that .

There are some lessons children should never learn from their parents, you just witnessed one.

Intolerance discrimination and hate are taught and learned, you are not born that way.

Notice I said nothing about you or dad needing to agree with the other person, it's about being polite courteous and decent to each other despite the differences, no matter what the difference is.

• hace 1 mes

It is not a particularly polite thing to do.

• hace 1 mes

I don't know - I don't like abusing people聽 - But if you can see they are demons, it's聽 really futile (Or it should be), to think such things.

• hace 1 mes

Your Dad is voicing his ignorant opinion in an antisocial way.

驴A煤n tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.