How can i legally Disown/Separate from my father in india?

My(so called) father abandoned me and my mother when i wasn't even born.. They have been married then and still now... My mom raised me on her own, and now im 26 and earning now my father is trying to contact me... I want to legally be seperated from him and dont want any of his responsibility or his inheritence.. Not interested in anything concerning him.. When he disowned me when i wasnt even born. I dont want to be with him at all.

4 respuestas

  • hace 1 mes

    You don't have to legally do anything as you are an independent adult now. If there is an inheritance down the track you can refuse it. Otherwise continue to live your life as you have been, as if he isn't even a part of it. 

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

    As he abandoned you I don't think you need to file some formal document to justify just ignoring his attempted overtures. 

  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

    He's either your father or he's not.  Your flippant "so called father" comment is both uneducated and foolish.

    Don't want contact?  Don't have contact.  Don't want to inherit?  When his Will is ready, refuse the inheritance.

    There is no point to disowning him.  

    And is there a reason your mother has stayed married to him?

  • hace 1 mes

    Don't keep any contact with him. Tell your mom that you don't wish to hear or know anything about and you don't want him to know anything about you.

    There's no point going through legal procedure.  Donate your inheritance to an orphanage by supplying food monthly.

    What's your mom's thoughts? Do you listen to what she has to say?

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.