What makes you believe straight men and gay men cannot be anything but enemies?

11 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

They're both too afraid of falling in love with each other.

• hace 1 mes

Let me rephrase your question. Why don't asshole bigots like you think that your hatred is anything but hatred? 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

><_,_><

If ånything I'd think we'd truly wind up bėîng 

bėśt of buddy's since none of us worrying abôûť

thė ôther guy taking our lady away, my cuz !

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

• hace 1 mes

I can't think of any reason why they would be enemies.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Peter
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Well, here's a thing. I do not consider any homosexuals as enemies, but many homosexuals consider me their enemy. So, you can see who has the problem here.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Considering I'm straight and gay people are some of my dearest friends, I don't believe such a statement.  There are not very many people in the world who I consider an enemy, but of those who I do, I don't think any of them are gay men.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

why can't straight men try to be friends with gay men?  They are many straight men who are our allies. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Alot of people believe this because of tribal instinct. Homosexuals don't realize that I can hate their sexuality while not hating them as a person. They falsely think their sexuality defines them as a person.

• hace 1 mes

Because of the ones who make successful friends.

• Regwah
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Wtf has someone's sexual preference got to do with being friends, there is more to people than that or politics or religion or colour.

We have all more in common than not.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.