I have a 10.5mg/dl in blood and almost 25 is that too high?

Yesterday i was feeling very dizzy most of the day since i woke up. Today it comes and goes , its very annoying ... should i be worried?

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

    i would go see your doctor if youre worried about it

  • hace 1 mes

    Yeah that's called alcohol poisoning and you better be drinking lots of water lots of good food and doing exercises the faster you get that poison out of your body the better

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.