Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Social SciencePsychology · hace 1 mes

Is it possible to kill your sexual urges?

So I’ve pretty much come to terms with the fact that I’m never ever going to have sex. But of course, that doesn’t remove my sexual desires, which I am still burdened with and have to deal with without being able to satisfy. My desires that I can’t satisfy are really driving me insane. 

I realize that there probably isn’t anything I can do to make it go away and that I’m stuck with it until I end up killing myself out of frustration. But by the off chance that some method exists, it can’t hurt to ask and also it feels a little bit good to vent my thoughts.

22 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I'm on meds so my sex drive is pretty much non-existent... Just don't turn any unhealthy desires into actions and you should be fine.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

You have sex with yourself.

• Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

Just join AdultFriendFinder. You'll find someone interested in sex eventually. There's also plenty of horny people in chatrooms that are ok with masturbating via webcam. That might be a good substitute until you get the real thing.

• Who stopped you,Allah had put sexual desires in every human, that's the mode of procreation,but for this you had to marry,sex outside marriage is not acceptable

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Drew
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

I am 70 years old.  In my teens I had sexual urges (not a problem) but I used self hypnosis to direct those urges toward lusting after knowledge as I would a woman.  That set the course of my life to beautiful relationships with the opposite sex as friends,  married at the age of 40 (to a friend), only worked at jobs I enjoyed doing(not labor), retired at 55 years of age, and when people get to know me and or ask my age they say I am lying because they assumed I am in my early 40's....   Believe me, sex will age you and kill you...

• hace 1 mes

The military a long time ago used to give the guys "salt peter" in their food to suppress sexual desires. I have no idea what that is I remember the story though when I was in school.

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

No, why should you want to do that? It sounds as if you are dealing with the aftermath with a psychopath. They are good at making you forget what they do to you and to convince others, just make sure you have them out of your life permanently, if they continue, just avoid them. Most likely they will continue until they obtained what they wanted. x

• hace 1 mes

Just take Prozac.  

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Yes. Take antidepressants. A year or so will go by and it'll not even occur to you that you haven't had sex or even beat off in a year or so.

• hace 1 mes

Have you thought about getting neutered. Get castrated and have your testicles removed. If you’re a female, have your ovaries removed. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.