Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en HealthOther - Health · hace 1 mes

Burning, itchy and thinning scalp. 20 year old male ?

I’ve been having thinning with my hair as well as burning especially in the crown area. It hurts to touch and itches a lot when stressed out. Does anyone have history if something like this? Is the hairloss permanent? I want to go see a derm but they are closed during these times.

Attachment image

6 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

Try your Doctor could be an infection caused by shampoo they are able to treat skin complaints.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

see a dr....................

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

please apply pure coconut oil daily

and wash hair with anti dandruff

shampoo

• hace 1 mes

Think whether any of your relatives, male and female, began losing hair early? Alopecia is the clinical name for loss of hair at an early age(usually inherited). It appears that hair-loss with burning and itching may be more of a condition than just losing hair. You should make an appointment with a Dermatologist for an examination. In the meantime, go to Google and search for alopecia for information you can use.

harrald

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

nope still a huge troll

• hace 1 mes

I am not a Dr. but my advice is Get to a dermatologist you may have skin cancer.  I have a few friends that have had skin cancer on their scalp and that’s how it started. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.