Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · hace 1 mes

Why aren't women attracted to the male body?

Girls won't ever hook up with a random guy because he is hot. Girls don't check guys out or even call guys hot. The only way a girl is ever Into guys is it it's her boyfriend or if it's a celebrity. Girls never sexually objectify men at all and find penises disgusting. Why is this? Why am I supposed to be ashamed of being a guy?

Girls always hook up with girls just because she is hot. Girls always check girls out and only ever call girls hot. Girls never find a girl ugly and they all love girl on girl. Lesbians love women's bodies(all women since there is no such thing as a straight woman). 90% of girls are no already and already say they are only attracted to girls.

I don't get this and I'm tired of it. I don't date and it is all due to this that girls hate the male body.

3 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 semanas

They are attracted to male bodies, just not your body, tessera.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

guys these days don't take care of themselves; they don't bathe, don't shave and don't dress nicely. they don't put any effort into looking attractive. they don't have manners, know how to speak to a girl nicely, intelligently, or be funny and charming. they don't even know what that is. girls spend goo-gobs amount of time to look nice. they get waxed, their hair and nails done, eyebrows plucked, and dress very nicely. all guys need to seriously up their game!!

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Have you turned 13 yet?

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.