elias preguntado en Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · hace 1 mes

Is it disrespectful to have sex with your wife while she is pregnant?

I have heard that it’s disrespectful towards her and the child so a husban should abstain from sex during her pregnancy

14 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

You have heard wrong!  How could it possibly be disrespectful to your wife to abstain from sex with her while she's pregnant?  It would be disrespectful to your wife to NOT have sex with her.

• hace 1 mes

Nonsense! If you and your partner wish to have sex while she's pregnant there's no reason not to indulge. Unless a medical professional has told you otherwise there shouldn't be a problem. When I was expecting my first born I was having sex with my hubby and frequently. In fact I think we had it more often than usual. 

• MissA
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

There's usually no reason for a couple to abstain from sex during pregnancy, really up until her water breaks  in labor.  If your particular partner for whatever reason (cultural, most likely) finds it "disrespectful" to her then yes, you should respect it... but sex is not intrinsically disrespectful.  When it's done right it's a way in which a couple can show love, desire, and affection for one another, pregnant or no.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Of course not. Most expectant couples continue their sex lives while the woman is pregnant. There's nothing "disrespectful" about it. Why would there be?

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

No.  My wife was very horny during her pregnancy and wanted, no demanded sex from me.  We had sex 36 hours before our daughter was born.  

• sarah
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

If my husband would have suggested abstaining during my pregnancy, I would have literally strangled him. I wasn't really all that interested in it during the first trimester (I was too busy sleeping and trying not to barf), but during my second...something happened with my hormones, and I seriously couldn't get enough. So, no, I definitely don't think it's disrespectful. As long as your wife is up for it, have all the sex you want!

Just be careful as she gets closer to her due date--sex is said to have the potential to induce labor. It didn't work in my case, but you never know.

• nalla
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

My wife was so horny during pregnancy I had a job to keep up, I could keep it up but the amount was great

• hace 1 mes

Oh well since you heard 

• hace 1 mes

I seen in an episode of friends that sex made you go into labour faster. 

• edward
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

My wife doesn’t want to have sex when she’s pregnant.  She didn’t want it when she was pregnant the first time and she doesn’t want it this time.  Not sure about disrespectful though.  My wife is normally the one who initiates sex. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.