Rick preguntado en Family & RelationshipsFamily · hace 3 meses

Is this child abuse?

My dad wants nothing to do with me. He has ignored me my whole life, the only time he ever pays attention to me is to treat me like crap. Nothing nice ever comes out of mouth to me. He constantly puts me down, tells people I'm no good, occasionally smacks me and punches me. He pulls out a baseball bat and threatens me and hits me with it.  He throws me into walls. He has smacked my dog around. His mother wants nothing to do with me either. Sometimes when he thinks I'm asleep he whispers in my ear that I'm a fatass loser and I should have never been born. 

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

are you a fata$$ loser. Let's be honest you probably are.  Hes just trying to make you not be a b*tch.  You are just too immature to know it.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

yes, its abuse and i would call cps

• Anónimo
    hace 3 meses

You are 36 for crying out loud.  If they are that toxic stay away from your dysfunctional family.  Time to do some adulting.  Though you cannot change the circumstances from your childhood, you are in control of how the rest of your life plays out.  Create your own circle of friends and only surround yourself with people who treat you kindly.  Change the narrative of your life to change your future.  Get into therapy to get that negative script out of your head for good.  ONLY YOU have the power to change what happens from this point forward.  Stop whining, and just vow to move forward.

• hace 3 meses

How old are you? LEAVE

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 3 meses

tell CPS about how ur father is treating u.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.