Ethan preguntado en Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · hace 1 mes

What's the worst fast food place in your opinion?

10 respuestas

Relevancia
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

McDonalds. It's too fast along with horrible ingredients. Also has a weird taste to it.           

• hace 1 mes

McDonnell's just remolded before all this and you can't even get thru the drive thru without a hassle,now so its low on my list.I like the drinks .

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

PLACE ... my kitchen  i am not very FAST

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

KFC is my least favorite.

• hace 1 mes

Burger King, hands down. They don't even have real onion rings. The only thing I can truly say that I enjoy there is their shakes. Those are pretty good. The rest, INCLUDING the whopper just sucks.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Probably McDonalds. Anyone that travels interstate have few choices to stop and grab a bite to eat-but there is Always a McDonalds. And once you get back into the car, you feel sick the first 50 more miles or so. 

• hace 1 mes

KFC. Not that the food is bad but I just feel like an azz eating it when the chicken was deliberately made too fat.

• hace 1 mes

McDonald's. Except for their fries. Those are the best. But they've gotten overpriced over the years

• hace 1 mes

It's gotta be. ITS GOTTA BE....red lobster. You legally can't even have a GED or HIGHER TO WORK THERE. Plus they sodomized the lobsters on down time. Their biscuits alright tho

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.