Why aren't women attracted to guys bodies?

Girls won't ever hook up with a random guy because he is hot. Girls don't check guys out or even call guys hot. The only way a girl is ever Into guys is it it's her boyfriend or if it's a celebrity. Girls never sexually objectify men at all and find penises disgusting. Why is this? Why am I supposed to be ashamed of being a guy?

Girls always hook up with girls just because she is hot. Girls always check girls out and only ever call girls hot. Girls never find a girl ugly and they all love girl on girl. Lesbians love women's bodies(all women since there is no such thing as a straight woman). 90% of girls are no already and already say they are only attracted to girls.

I don't get this and I'm tired of it. I don't date and it is all due to this that girls hate the male body.

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Most girls don't hate the male body. I can tell you most of the women I meet are straight. Your lack of dating has nothing to do with lesbians. They just don't like your personality.

• hace 1 mes

Females are generally smarter than men, and look to the insides of a person, not to their outsides as men do.  Women do NOT hook up with women.  This is exceedingly rare, with only about 10% being lesbian, not 90.  For most women (and, a great many men), sex means something, e.g., part of a loving relationship. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

False assertion.

• hace 1 mes

Glad to see you're a virgin whose never been around a lot of women because they do that just as much as men do and no majority of women don't hook up with other women.

Fuente(s): Nostalgic Troll Critic.
  • ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Women aren’t as visually stimulated as men are. They get turned on in other ways. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.