Do the people here appreciate your wisdom?

32 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

Some do and some don't.

Fuente(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • hace 1 mes

I believe all people are entitled to their opinion,what they think of me is up to them. I am anwerable only to God.

• Saad M
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

God appreciates divine creatures according to godliness.

• hace 1 mes

No Tibetan Buddhist 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • David
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

To me wisdom is a measuring stick of our divine nature and is dependent on inner peace. Not the answer to wisdom, but compulsory.

What measuring stick can you use, and yours is different than mine, against what group or changing period? For most people here, it is only a distant possibility, dreaded more than desired.

Is it just a matter of surpassing the ordinary to become exceptional; degrees in sapience? No, sagacity is more than being insightful or inspirational or having mere knowledge, but rather acumen, discernment, foresight and shrewd experience accentuating an empathetic perceptiveness. We all have an inkling of it, yet are all resolved to forget that the desperate clinging to self and the desperate clinging to life are the surest way to eternal death. Man is not yet a finished creation but rather a challenge of the spirit.

Wisdom is not given, it is achieved. Stripping oneself naked of attachments for a few hesitating steps, we pay for these steps toward the immortals with much suffering and many pangs of loneliness. To open the door to God's ability and divine expression we must establish an inner peace unknown to most of us. If man develops or opens the higher parts of the spirit, God then extends His unifying functions to the affairs of Man's life. 

Since all things are modifications of God's energy, and occur within His infinite expanse, He is the underlying unity of all things. This unifying attribute (omnipresence) of the original state of energy/matter and consciousness manifests itself as the essential function of the Subjective Realm, His infinite capacity to conceive (omniscience) manifests itself in the subconscious, and His infinite capacity to carry out (omnipotence) what is conceived is manifested in the spirit.

We cannot achieve inner peace if we are still caught up in our emotional conditioning. Unwilling to suffer terrible agonies life hangs tremulous and irresolute, out of focus. If you don't see a thing clearly, it can hardly be appreciated. It has to be this way, because divine power cannot be conferred on people who have no control over their emotions, or understanding of their Self. 

For example, if you believe that liking or not liking, hurting or enjoying, represent the natural state of your spirit, then you will not be able to transcend these emotions. If you believe that beauty and sweetness are attributes that reside in a person or thing that you are in love with, you will not be able to do without it. The establishment of consciousness at the highest level enables Man to live holistically and morally, beyond self interest.

The more we strive to be like Jesus, the closer we are to Him and allow the Holy Spirit to work through us, allow His Word to speak through us, how can we become more wise? Where do these words of truth come from? The Unity of the Universe, of God. Becoming closer to someone and obtaining their wisdom is like "learning" to obtain knowledge, it's a lifetime process, not an event or button we push. It is difficult to "appreciate" this process that divinely inserts wisdom in our lives unless you walk beside Jesus, or His Ambassador: me among many.

Okay, there have been wise atheists; there are almost always exceptions. It's just quicker when you start with truth, less wasted time, more time for abundant life. Wisdom is dependent on truth, atheism is a lie, and never the twain shall meet; only by exception. It will never be "wise" to assert an opinion or belief you can't support, being arbitrary or irrational will never be "wise", it's why there are so few atheists. Lots of pretenders.

For those successful in climbing the scaffolding of life and truth today, we will erect a monument tomorrow. Those asking the right questions and building their own scaffolding, like you, can fully appreciate mine.

Before God we are all equally wise— and equally foolish. And to the foolish, like the atheist, the wise may appear completely foolish, so someone that denies verifiable truth like an atheist can hardly "appreciate" wisdom fully. How can you recognize truth or reality if you deny it?

Neither is it our right to be "appreciated". Nobody has ever gotten rich writing poetry either, hardly appreciated. So why can't I stop? The entire idea is inciting wisdom again and again on every page, like here. Atheists here don't get it and are without honor, against every custom and rule of law. I'm not offended, it's just a phase many go through; pointlessness, personal problem, not mine. Zero wisdom of any consequence above common sense from any of them, most don't seem to have either. All lack vision; they're essentially dog-paddling in place, endless circles, their entire worldview is left to chance; an absurdity. Sicko-psycho life choice or is that pseudo?

I think it wise to confirm truth, and quote Albert Einstein in answer to your question:

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

"Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas but from awakening to the knowledge that it is already the established order of things." -- Unknown

An old saying: "If I become half a percent smarter each year, I’ll be a genius by the time I die."

• hace 1 mes

The only wisdom people here need to appreciate is "the wisdom of God - Jesus Christ" (1 Corinthians 1:24). A truly great preacher said that he had been sent "to preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of no effect. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us who are saved, it is the power of God... We preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling-block and to the Greeks foolishness, but unto those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God." (1:17-31)

I have no regard whatsoever for what people make of my words on here, but when I quote the scriptures about Christ, the wisdom of God, they need to appreciate the significant difference, and pay attention to what's being said about Jesus Christ.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Not by the numbers, but my points are with God, not people. I've accumulated almost a million points here in 14 years, and can't even buy a cup of coffee with them. But with God, my reward is literally out of this world. I live to please God, not mere men.

Ephesians 6:6 KJV — Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servant of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart.

• hace 1 mes

Not always and I don't care as long as God appreciates it.

What is true Wisdom? 

Wisdom is to know the living God and to understand His Truth, character, glory, majesty, purpose, commandments, judgement and to do His will.

Atheists and every person who gets trapped in a false religion is not wise, no matter how intelligent they are in the eyes of the world. Why? because no matter how intelligent and knowledgeable they are, if they don't have Jesus as their Savior, they are going to spend eternity in Hell.

We are all sinners and deserve Hell. But, there is a way to Heaven.

How to be sure of being saved or going to Heaven? 

1) Believe in the One True God(Father, Spirit, Son) and accept Christ ALONE(not self-righteousness, not Mary, not Saints, not religion, not sacraments) as your personal savior. 

2) You have a new heart and new desires. A truly Born-Again believer is a new creation and will have the natural desire to love God and hate sin. They will be sorry when they sin and cant keep enjoying sin as before.

https://www.saviorgod.com

• hace 1 mes

My ridiculousness is more appreciated than my wisdom. Neither one is well understood. 🥳

• hace 1 mes

Only if it supports their belief.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.