Ashley preguntado en PetsCats · hace 1 mes

Should I gwt rid of me cat?

I got my cat Raven because I wanted something that would love me unconditionally. I am really lacking affection in my life. My older cat loves me to death and we always cuddled but she's getting older now and I know that means we don't have much time together left. So I got Raven and hopes that I will always have someone who loved me unconditionally someone who would make me their entire world. What I really want is a baby but I'm much too unprepared and way too single for that to happen anytime soon. When I first got Raven he was six weeks and he never wanted to be away from me he was always on my chest sleeping. Those were the best days of my life. He's almost 5 months now and lately he's wanted nothing to do with me. Usually I can only get cuddles when I woke him up from a nap and he's too sleepy to fight me. He throws everything on the floor makes messes steals my food pulls down my curtains it is always attacking my older cat which makes her miserable and she doesn't deserve that. I'm starting to feel like he's not worth the trouble because he won't even give me what I want from him which is affection and his love. I'm conflicted because by adopting him I promised him a forever home and I would feel guilty for the rest of my life giving him away so I don't know what I should do.

Actualización:

I plan on getting a puppy but only when Raven gets a little older. I don't think I'd be able to handle a kitten and a puppy. So right now the plan is to wait until Raven is at least a year old

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • J M
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Get him neutered. He is a teenager, give him time.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Cats are the wrong animal for unconditional love.  Dogs on the other hand fit that order, if treated right.  When I was a child, we had a pit bull.  My father was a single parent of three daughters, and getting a pit bull was very smart of him.  No one would come into our yard and despite the hype, they are extremely good dogs.  Loyal, loving, and very protective.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.