If I have an unpaid balance w/ Verizon, would that effect me starting a new service with Visible. I appreciate your feedback.?

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

Yes, yes it will if the balance is owed on the phone itself and you are planning to use that unpaid off Verizon phone on the new carrier's network.

They will check the ESN/IMEI, and it will show that the phone is being financed (meaning it's not paid off). So it can't be activated on their network until it is paid off. 

If you mean you owe Verizon money on your final bill and you don't want to pay it off, you can do that, but as soon as Verizon sends you that final bill, and you don't pay it, it will be reported as defaulted (on your credit report), and they will blacklist the phone's ESN/IMEI, so what happens down the road, a month or two on the new carrier with your paid off phone, because you skipped out on your bill, the phone stops working. Forcing you to buy an unlocked phone, unless you decide to pay Verizon what you owe them to clear up the bill. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I don't know, but you should try canceling your service with Verizon.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.