Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 1 mes

Is American Catholic a good example of a Catholic? Do all Catholics deny and not see as that one does?

Actualización:

Know what stuff? It seems that one only uses Catholic-run sources. Rather like the Jehovah Witnesses only trust their own sites while discounting anything else outside that. I'm honestly wondering if most Catholics do this as well. 

11 respuestas

Relevancia
  • User
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

I attended Catholic high school and Catholic university.

He is NOT like any of the Catholics that I have known.

Me: Fundamentalist Christian

• hace 1 mes

.How about we try not to depict or select us into groups and see Catholics as individuals who sin as much as the next...This reminds me of the poster who recently made note of "Catholic Priests" who abuse and molest children.  We need to keep life in perspective

and exactness.  I say this as I read about the Rabbi and the Protestant Preacher and the Brother who molested and the Pastor who raped a child, male...

Are we this small that we are only groomed to think that because Roman Catholic Priest are congregated in dorm-like building, that they are the only ones who sin the sin of sexual gratification? 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

I don't know exactly what you are referring to, however as a scientist and as a Christian, I know that reliable sources are essential if you want to actually discover truth. I also know that truth cannot contradict truth. So, will I accept as truth the teaching of the one Church Jesus Christ founded, to which He promised the fullness of God's truth?  Or will I try to find truth in one of the thousands of conflicting denominations of Protestantism, where the teaching of each denomination contradicts the teaching of the others, which means widespread untruth?

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

That might be a poe here to make Catholics look bad. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

I'm not a catholic but he does seem to know his stuff.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Any Catholic who spends more time here than the RCCult is probably better off 

than most Catholics 

• Catholics are the sophisticated today's Christians, the top of the line today's Christians who believe their 'church' was heaven sent straight from God.

You better not mess with their trinity doctrine and taught others who shot off from them God is three persons "changing the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man..." (Romans 1:23).

Although GOD SAID His Spirit is ((("DIVERSITIES))) of operations but One God" (I Corinthians 12:6) and ((("NONE))) can stay His hand" (Daniel 4:35)!

So in order to adhere to their Trinitarian doctrine, they ENTWINED LIES into Scripture to keep with the theme of their trinitarian god of TWO baptisms although Ephesians 4:5 say "one baptism"

Just like Jw's and other LYING churches did to adhere to their doctrine!

Some today's Christians have an NWT with changes to adhere to their doctrine of Jesus is archangel like the Book Mormons adhere to their doctrine, etc etc etc.

They went haywire after following in the footsteps of their "Mother of harlots" (Revelation 17:5) the roman catholic church.

You can't do nothing but create LIES when you came from "the Mother" of LIES (John 6:44)!

Much is caught and also taught in today's Christianity!

“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.” (Matthew 7:26-27)!

"...and those that walk in pride (((HE))) is able to abase" (Daniel 4:37)!

Fuente(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! "REPENT!"
  • I am a big fan of American Catholic. He always has insightful answers true to Catholic teaching. 

• hace 1 mes

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE ANYONE?? GOD ALONE HAS THAT JOB!!

• It's worth noting that Hitler died without being excommunicated from the Catholic Church.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.