Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Politics & GovernmentPolitics · hace 1 mes

How can you support or vote for a man that turned on our troops?

Are you nuts?

Actualización:

A nation of freaking traitors.

10 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

I've never supported nor voted for trump to begin with .. Having veterans in my family 

and among my best friends, the way he's turned on them makes me absolutely furious 

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

How did he turn on our troops? Trump didn't offer a bounty.

• hace 1 mes

I agree! After the Beirut bombing in 1983 that killed 241 US Marines, $150 billion was seized from the terrorists responsible, but then Barack Obama gave the terrorists “their money“ back.

You probably have never even heard of the Beirut bombing, but you have been told 1000 times that “it was their money,” and you believed it because you’re incapable of thinking for yourself.

And I doubt you ever heard that Trump let the US military slaughter hundreds of Russians in Syria in a couple of hours, either.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

Every member of the military should be approved for a billion dollars or its proof our politicians are against them.a

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

You don't even believe that now, do you. 

• hace 1 mes

Not if I believed that was true which I don't. I don't even think YOU do.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Democrats are the worst when it comes to our troops. What else do you expect?

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

This is just another hoax.  But that doesn't matter does it, fool?  You'll still vote for the senile liberal rapist.

• hace 1 mes

Obama is no longer President.

• hace 1 mes

That's why I will never vote for a Democrat.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.