Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Politics & GovernmentPolitics · hace 1 mes

Is Joe Biden the smartest person in the universe?

Actualización:

"Poor kids are just as smart and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden

Actualización 2:

"...and the thing that is the thing is you know, the thing that is the thing" - Joe Biden

Actualización 3:

"and I love kids jumping on my lap" - Joe Biden

Actualización 4:

"If you support Trump you ain't black!" - Sleep creepy Joe Biden

7 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

no that would be trump  . “People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once,” Donald Trump. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

• hace 1 mes

he somehow managed to convince those gloating over the "most progressive, most diverse slate of Presidential candidates EVER" a year ago to accept the oldest, wealthiest, whitest male candidate from Washington's oldest, wealthiest, whitest and male-dominated faction....

and millions of people so angry about "systemic" problems that their risking the health of their communities and themselves while accepting burning neighborhoods as "collateral damages" don't seem to have a problem with the fact that he has been a big part of that "system" and profited from it for decades....

I gotta imagine that takes some measure of smarts...

• hace 1 mes

LOL!!  Biden is leading Trump by around 8%.  This proves Biden is a GENIUS who knows all about winning elections!  Are some folks being misled by his trolling?  Clearly Biden is brilliantly making all the right choices to achieve this PHENOMENAL success!!  ROFL!!!

• hace 1 mes

Pretty close....

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

No, but he is "as good a man as God ever created." (Lindsey Graham)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLMYW8jFPHg

Youtube thumbnail

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

In his own little demented universe, yes.

• hace 1 mes

He's barely the smartest person in his basement.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.