Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · hace 1 mes

How do I get my girlfriend interested again ?

One year ago, she texted me because she found me cute and we got into a great conversations and had lots in common which eventually got us into a relationship. We'd be talking to each other for 7 hours straight and never get bored. 

These past 3 months, she says that she doesn't know what we had in common before and we have completely different interests. I always try to talk to her and she tries to but she has nothing to say which ends up in awkward silence.

She doesn't have another guy because her female friends are my best friends since childhood but my girlfriend doesn't know because this way I can know what she does.

My best friends told me that my girlfriend tells them she still loves and cares about me but she just finds our interests different saying she doesn't know what we had in common back then. 

I just don't know what to do. I'm so depressed.

I'm 20, she's 21 btw 

3 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

She's simply discovered she's not feeling the attraction toward you she thought she did at first.  And who talks on the phone for seven hours? omg

• Helen
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

"her female friends are my best friends since childhood but my girlfriend doesn't know because this way I can know what she does."

You are far too immature, controlling and paranoid to be in a relationship. 

She is pulling away, like it or not, and you are deceiving her and keeping tabs on her.

This relationship is doomed. 

Let it go and take some time to work on yourself. I would advise speaking to a therapist about your control issues.

• funny
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Somehow attraction fade for no reason, give her some space & see if she miss you !

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.