Why is every person different?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

Genetic variance.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

You seem to have a bad memory.  You placed an order for everyone to be different.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

We left God because we wanted to be special. In reality we are still as God created us, equal. Matt 12.7

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

Variation and adaptation are the key to natural selection and survival.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Wundt
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Variety leads to robustness.  Currently, there is a crisis brewing regarding banana growers.  The most common bananas we see in stores are all clones of a single banana cultivated 100 years ago. That strain is susceptible to a specific fungus that has killed off entire plantations because once any plants are infected there is nothing to stop the spread.  In terms of biology, what makes us as a species better able to survive is our variability.

• hace 1 mes

GOD MADE IT THAT WAY...MY BABY BRO AND I LOOK LIKE MY DAD AND MIDDLE BRO LOOKS LIKE MY MOM.

• Biology, however some people are very similar and some people interpolate the traits of others they admire but this tends to manifest itself into a completely different personality. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Biology is like that.  It is what makes evolution work like it does.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.