How come that in 21 century USA the fact that Humans and monkeys descended from the common primate is still debatable?

It makes the world to think that Americans are idiots. Since large number of people believe in God, it does not make it truth. No amount of fate makes something a fact.

16 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

It isn't debatable by those who are expert in the field. Fundamentalist Protestants will attempt to "debate" anything that conflicts with their misinterpretations of the Bible. However, most people who recognize the reality of God also recognize the reality of scientific discovery, since truth cannot conflict with truth.

• hace 1 mes

That's no fact, silly.  It has not been demonstrated to be the case.  The facts fit creation spanning billions of years.  They fit theistic evolution.  They don't fit atheistic evolution.  The trends of atheistic evolution are to weakness, disease, and death, not to life and diversity.  Only one mutation in 100 is even weakly beneficial.  Half are fatal.  The rest are debilitating.  These facts speak for themselves.  The minute evolution has some beneficial bent or purpose or goal, it becomes intelligent design.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

when you look around you and see how hard it would be to make a planet habitable even humans are not that smart.  Much less a monkey.  So this planet was made habitable by someone with more intelligence than humans.  www.jw.org

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Americans elected Donald Trump and follow him as if he is a god. What more proof do you need to know Americans are idiots?

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Acetek
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

it is not debatable.  it is a fact and the debate is long over.

And humans and the Apes are cousins not monkeys.

• hace 1 mes

I find no conflict between evolution and creation. That's in YOUR head, not mine.

• Marco
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

That is an issue you should take up in the science category. Science is fun but constantly changing and unreliable. So, we used to think that people evolved from a common primate, but now science has shown otherwise. That's how science is. 

But the volatility of science has nothing to do with religion. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Evolution is not debatable.

Religion poisons everything it touches.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

In the US it actually has a lot to do with the fact that racist people will use evolution of humans coming from monkeys as proof that some humans are more evolved than others so to try to stop racism it is best as far as humans are concerned that we are our own and one.  

• People that consider an entire country as being idiots are themselves guilty of unconscious or conscious bias that does not conform to reality.  I am a Scot and there are many people in the world that think that all Scots are mean, wear kilts 24/7 and only eat haggis.  I do not take their opinions seriously.   

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.