What's with my dream?

Last year or two ive been smoking a lot of weed. So i don't dream alot. I started taking some tolerance breaks and ive been having very vivid dreams. Which i read was normal. Well I started smoking again, but not alot. Like just a blunt after work or a bowl or two with some buddys. Anyways, I had a dream about 3 days ago and it was just me laying around in a very very clean room. I remember even being able to smell how fresh it was in there. Then all of a sudden, i heard a voice talking to me. I looked around and I could feel and tell where it was. Even see the outline of a person roughly. A big man, but he was transparent.  We had a conversation which I dont remember what of. All i can recollect is him telling me it was a demon and hes been watching me, but not in a threatening manner. 

Should I be concerned or was this just a wild dream.

1 respuesta

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

It's not a wild dream and the big man transparent was not a demon.  He is your inner wisdom telling you not to mess around with those blunts, or bowls with your "buddies." Listen to him as he is your "higher power."  Get into AA drug program if you are serious about getting clean.  That's where the images of the very very clean room comes from!  You long to be clean of that drug.  You want the air you breathe to be clean air and the Life you live to be clean and free of drugs.  This might be a lifelong battle, and you see how easy it is to fall back into the drug problem.  Take a stand my brother! 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.