Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 1 mes

In which version of hell do you believe in?

There are plenty of versions in hell; in which version do you believe in?

14 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

I believe in all of Jesus' stern warnings of the need to avoid hell at all and any cost. Read about the hell He warned of in Mat. 5:21-30; 10:26-28; 13:40-43; 18:7-9; 23:33; 15:4; Mark 9:43-44; Luke 12:4-6; 16:19-31; Rev20:11-15. For those who claim hell is just the grave, a place of unconsciousness that everybody goes to and cannot avoid, explain Jesus' warnings in all those texts.

(Grammar tip - Either, "In which version of hell do you believe?" or "Which version of hell do you believe in?")

• Paul
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Obviously the "version" taught by the one Church Jesus Christ founded, to which He promised "The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth", and "Whatsoever you bind upon Earth is bound in Heaven", and "He who hears you hears Me". Since God Himself has guaranteed the truth of everything His Church teaches, why would I look anywhere else?

• hace 1 mes

Hell is a temporary condition of purification so we don't need to be lost to God forever.  Hell is never forever.  Rev. 20:12-14 shows that death and hell must both be emptied and destroyed so that the resurrections and final judgment can take place.  There is only finite punishment for finite sin.  God's love, justice, and mercy are all intact.

• hace 1 mes

There are, indeed, a lot of different ideas of hell. The thing they all tend to have in common is that whatever hell may be, it's not something worth believing in.

Accepting that hell exists, or that it might exist, is one thing. Believing in hell is quite another.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.  

• David
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

The one that Jesus taught.  A place where the worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.  A place that no one will ever escape save through faith in Him for salvation.

• hace 1 mes

What are my choices? I believe it is where souls of the dead without salvation reside until the Resurrection.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Which version of hell do I believe "in" "in"???

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

There is only one true hell, it is a place of torment, and everybody can avoid it.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

The version where people die and there’s no coming back.

Fuente(s): Jesus follower
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.