Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · hace 1 mes

I work a highly stressful job as an ER nurse and my girlfriend is constantly texting me?

She just doesn't get it, I've talked to her before about that I can't talk at work most days and she still sends me over 50 texts a day asking me where I am and how much she misses me and calls me over 5 times a day

Actualización:

She used to send me over 500 texts a day at work before I'd answer. 500 notifications, i didn't even have time to read all her messages

4 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

I think you need to put her right and explain exactly how you feel. 

If she does not understand you have to ask yourself if the relationship is worth

continuing. Relationships are all about understanding and consideration of

each other. Not just infatuation!

• hace 1 mes

Get rid of her.  Give her an ultimatum, shut up or get out of my life. She is too much of hard work.

Peace

• Linda
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Your girlfriend has some issues and one of them might be OCD or borderline personality disorder. You must do more than just talk to her. You must set strong boundaries and you must enforce them beginning immediately. One rule is she cannot call you ever at work or send texts unless it is a life or death or serious emergency. The first time she breaks this boundary, she is blocked. If she goes hysterical on you or whatnot, tell her to get counseling but you are not going to stand for it another minute. Then do so. Nobody can jerk our chains and control us like that unless we grant them permission. Please take my advice. God bless!

• hace 1 mes

Why is she asking where you are if she already knows where you are? Tell her to stop texting you or just block her.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.