is their such thing as a 0 mileage car?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

Impossible it at least had to roll off the assembly line, and get pushed off the trailer.

• hace 1 mes

Absolutely. They are cars that are still on the assembly line.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

In the olden days (1960s and 70s for me), I saw brand new cars in dealership parking lots that had 00000.2 or 00000.3 miles on the odometer.  Many times.  But that was then. 

I haven't looked at a new car at a dealership in the last decade.

• hace 1 mes

My 2010 Corolla, built in Fremont, Ca and delivered to Walnut Creek, Ca showed all ZEROES on its odometer when I bought it. There could have been some movement prior to that, but it would have had to be 1/10 mile or more to show on the odometer. Since we ordered it through the internet sales manager at Walnut Creek Toyota, there's a chance it was trucked straight from the NUMMI plant to the dealer. They sure as hell didn't drive it 40-50 miles from the factory.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

Sure..take the wheels off and you will get zero MPG.

• hace 1 mes

Not unless it's been fiddled with. At the minimum from brand new it has to be driven off the production line and to the parking area, then on board a transporter and off it again at the other end, as well as sometimes between dealerships. This often referred to as "delivery mileage".

• hace 1 mes

I don't believe "Donnie."  At the end of the assembly line, someone has to drive the vehicle, to test run it, and get it to the holding area.

• hace 1 mes

Yes. When a brand new car straight out of the factory arrives at the car dealership. 

The first car I bought had 0 miles. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.