Lily preguntado en Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · hace 1 mes

How can people drink carbonated water?

Its literally so disgusting and bitter, its impossible to drink it yet other people do? what the heck

17 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

I think it tastes great, and is very refreshing--

• denise
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

I know just what you mean, its NASTY!

• hace 1 mes

I agree with you. Someone put a gif on Facebook that carbonated water tasted like TV static, and I 100% agree. 

• hace 1 mes

Long story, I hated the stuff (some **** inbetween) buy a Soda Stream, if you want actual SODA from that thing, buy Snow Cone Syrup,,,,,,,,Or drink Carbonated Water. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

I can’t stand carbonated drinks. If I chose to drink soda, I let it sit out for a while with the cap off so that way most of the carbonation goes away hahah

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

It's healthier than soda pop, also some people want something flavored without caffeine.

• hace 1 mes

They’re naturally water drinkers and prefer the carbonation to mix it up from time to time 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Its a matter of personal choice.  There are some brands/flavors that are actually good.  Bitter ones are usually the brands that mention 'bit of flavor' or 'essence of' rather than being flavored naturally.  To that end, Dasani tastes like dirty dishwater.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Club soda or seltzer is not bitter at all. In fact, it has no taste unless flavored. And it is a great substitute for sugary sodas. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I think the same about coffee. Blergh. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.