Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Family & RelationshipsFamily · hace 5 meses

I think my twin is delusional and might have a mental health problem. ?

My twin and I are 25 years old, I'm a female and he is a male. Just recently he went off on me about a comment I made on facebook. Yes it's very stupid. But my comment wasn't rude,hurtful or hateful in anyway. He laid in with name calling which is nothing new with him. What is concerning is how he remembers things and puts his actions and doings onto others. Don't get me wrong I love my brother but he is a very rude, ignorant, violent and law breaking individual and has a problem with drugs. He has damage my ear to the point I can barley hear out of it, he's violently attacked me pull knifes and guns out on me and others even as kids. You have to tip toe around him and watch every word you said. Just recently he talked about killing one of his disabled clients he takes care of. We didn't have the a golden spoon type of childhood our mother was a single women with four children and she struggled but we had a great life. But he doesn't seem to remember it, he truly believes he had a hard childhood full of abuse didn't have what he needed and everyone treated him like crap our mother wasn't there for him or took us anywhere to spend anytime with us. Most importantly everything he has done himself he says it was either me or one of my other siblings. All the violent acts he has done was never him but someone else. I don't know how to help him or what is wrong with him or if there is anything wrong with him or if he's just a bad person. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    hace 5 meses

just stay away from him if hes going to be like that, im an identical twin myself

• Anónimo
    hace 5 meses

"I don't know how to help him."  You can't help him unless he recognizes his behavior is toxic and asks for help.  You're twenty-five years old.  You should move out especially if you're living with him.  Worry about your well-being and get out of this situation.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.