Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en HealthMen's Health · hace 1 mes

I got tested + for chlamydia. My bf and I took antibiotics for it. He’s uncircumcised. Could him having a foreskin make him get reinfected?

My bf was wondering this. He wants to make sure we get rid of it, so this came up. Will him having a foreskin prevent him from getting rid of the infection as easily? Or are we just insane for being scared about it?

Actualización:

It’s been almost 3 weeks since we’ve taken the prescription and we haven’t had sex in between then and now. 

10 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 semanas

Actually uncircumcised men have a 50% lower chance of getting STDs than circumcised men.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

No. If he's faithful and you're faithful, or if he uses condoms when you two have sex, then the chances of him getting chlamydia again are nearly zero. 

• hace 1 mes

I am 83 years old and I am uncut. I have never had an STD and neither has my wife. 

• hace 1 mes

Having a foreskin wont prevent him from getting rid of the infection.

But I would recommend you continue abstaining from sex until you both are 100% certain the infection is gone to avoid passing it back and forth to each other.

Simply have another test after you both have completed treatment.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

If you are so worried, use a condom.

• Jesus
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

The clamidia affects the urethra of the penis and the foreskin can help to that that infection stays. 

• hace 1 mes

No, it wont prevent him from getting rid of the infection, the antibiotics work and have no idea if there is a foreskin or not.

Fuente(s): ER PA
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Yes, this is the likely cause.  Foreskins are a breeding ground for filth and disease.  Insist that he get circumcised immediately to prevent this from happening again.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

maybe he should use condoms until both of you are free of this disease.  And no oral for either of you.  without condoms, he should AT LEAST be washing his dik immediately after he has ANY sexual contact with you. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

It's not likely as long as he has good hygiene

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.