does canned beer taste worse than beer in kegs?

6 respuestas

Relevancia
  • blank
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

I personally   prefer mine in a bottle. It seems to have a more quality  then a canned beer. As well as flavor.

• hace 1 mes

Hell yes, but slight correction.  It tastes not as good as keg beer, not worse.  There's a difference.

I live in Canada, where we take our beer very seriously, and we know all about bottled / canned beer and straight from the tap.  You'd probably like Canadian beer.  It's kind of like American beer except it's laced with alcohol, and it's kind of like European beer except it doesn't taste like vomit.  Canadian beer is best served from a keg, ice cold in a chilled glass, preferably while grilling steaks or hanging out in the sun, and definitely served by a hot Canadian girl in a bikini top.  Take my word, it just don't get better than that.

Beer on tap is always better, no exceptions.  Even American beer follows that rule.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

You will get supporters on both sides. And those that will claim that Only keg beer is the best. But if you think about it, beer in a 12 ounce can is the same thing as beer in a keg-both are packaged in a metal container. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I think the container DOES affect the taste of liquids. 

To me a can of Coke tastes different to a bottle of Coke, milk from a carton or plastic container tastes different to milk out of a glass bottle and beer from a can DOES taste different to draft beer or beer from a bottle.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

Isn't a keg just a big can?  Asking for a friend.

• hace 1 mes

beer is beer   

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.