Do you think we'll ever launch a manned mission to Pluto?

Astronomy & space

22 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

yes, most likely

• Tom
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

We will only do that when we have ships that can take us across he solar system cheaply, in a couple of days.  when we already have several moons and planets already colonized and churning out products and space travel is as common as driving to the grocery store.

Someone will fly there, just to say he/she was FIRST.

• hace 1 mes

No, humans will never go to Pluto.  We'll never even go to Venus or Mars.  

• hace 1 mes

Not when we have Probes that can do a far better job and cheaper

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

probably not. Apparently there are enough volunteers for a one-way trip to Mars, but the journey would take months.

A voyage to Pluto would take years. there's no way to store enough essentials for a trip that long, and the lack of gravity would wreck the muscles and bones of the people on it

• hace 1 mes

“Ever” is a very long time... I would have to think that - although not anytime soon - a manned mission would make it out that far eventually. 

• hace 1 mes

Eventually, I'm sure we will. But not for a long time. It will be the last planet we go to. It is very far away. 

• hace 1 mes

Who knows? Maybe, dude.

• hace 1 mes

Not a chance, technology has advanced far beyond that, a manned mission to anywhere seems very unlikely now. Even if we discovered life on Pluto I doubt if it would justify anything more than a probe to collect some samples.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Oh, yes- I think we will. Since we never can cure coronovirus we'll just use that money for a manned mission to Pluto. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.